Easier Way to Download Video in Ubuntu10.10

Konnichiwa.

How are you everyone?Want to download video but don't know any software or tools to download. No need all sort of things. Try this safer and easier way. If you're using Ubuntu10.10, you just simply follow this steps below. It is super easy. You do not need any downloader to download. Here we go:

1. Open Terminal

2. Find flashplayer's pid
pgrep -f flashplayer

3. Navigate through ram
cd /proc/xxxx/fd
ls -l
Note: xxxx is for the pid returned in step 1

4. In ls -l returned, find the one that links to '/tmp/FlashXXXXXX (deleted)' (I find it's 12 on my machine). Copy that to your drive:
cp 12 /home/shizune/video.flv
Note: adjust 12 to your own result

Here I'll show the example that I've done.
 
It's easy, isn't it? So, if you're using Windows, why not you try using free OS like Ubuntu to try this. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask me.

Comments