Histology slide of Animal Cell

Assalamualaikum, Ni hao, Konnichiwa,

Today I just want to write and share about the histology slide that I've learnt long time ago. Around 4 years back. haha.. I'm not sure if I still remember how to identify the type of cells. Not all type of cells available because I forgot to save all la... this is the one that i keep in my google+ account. The name of each cell has been labelled in the pictures. But if there is no label, that means i'm not really sure the type of the cells. Credit to my friend who snap the images from the microscope. :)

From my experience, the first thing that come to my mind is omg do I really need to remember all this cells? haha But i do challenge myself and try my best and finally i think i like this subject. kikiki~ i like because it is easy besides the lecturer is so good!

seminal vescile




ovary

liver hepatocyte

fallopian tube


vagina

cervix

adrenal gland

uterine tube

ductus deferences

epididymis

thyroid gland

pituitary gland

pancreas

gall bladder

liver

rectum

colon

caecum

jejunum

jejunum

stomach

duodenum

stomach

esophagus

tongue

Below is some short notes that I wrote basically about the anatomy of body part.






That's all. Jaane~ Zai jian~

Comments