Home Medication Review

Assalamualaikum, Ni hao, Konnichiwa

Today I would like to share poster presentation on my group for the subject 'Innovation in Pharmacy' which is called as Home Medication Review (HMR) as a pharmacy student.

There are some information that we did not include in the poster which is the patient's past medication history. To me, this assignment is interesting as we can have direct conversation with the patient at their home. However, initially, it is also bit hard for us to find the patient who are willing to accept us. Finally when desperate (time-constrain), we manage to get one by randomly asking the patient that visit at the hospital.

So, here are my group poster. Just for your information, in Malaysia, there is no HMR done by the pharmacist. I'm not really sure the real reason but I guess because of not enough staff or not enough exposure on the importance of having medication check by the pharmacist. But there is somewhat like HMR by the nurses for the newborn baby.


Ok, that's all. I will share more information related to pharmacy student later. It is a waste if I just keep this in my lappy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Phentermine is used in combination with diet and exercise to treat obesity in those with high risk factors of high blood pressure, high cholesterol or diabetes. http://www.adderallxronline.com/phentermine